Tuesday, March 27, 2012

03/27/12 - Thinking Like a Christ Follower

‎"Take captive every thought to the obedience of Christ" 2 Cor. 10:5
"Set your mind on things above" Col. 3:2
"Prepare your minds for action." 1 Peter 1:13

Christ cares about our thoughts. He cares about what we think about.

Have you re-calibrated your thoughts to that of Christ? Do you filter your thoughts through a Christian worldview?

Have you allowed the Holy Spirit to illuminate anything you're letting in your mind and point out if this will lead you down the path of sin or holiness?

Fix your mind on Christ...give satan no room to taunt you with lies!

4 comments:

Antavia Mason said...

Hi, just wanted to say your blog is amazing and inspiring. It speaks truth and I just wanted to say that. :)

Antavia Mason said...

Hi, just wanted to say that I love your blog. It's amazing and inspiring, it speaks truth. I just wanted to say that :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! Just want to say thank you :) I have done reading your book just now and it has inspired me so much :) Thank you big time! I have yet to read your blog. I'm altogether sure, it's equally inspiring. God bless you more!

Heather Patenaude said...

Thank you to both of you! You have no idea how wonderful it is to hear from people who are inspired to live more for Christ!

God Bless and Happy Easter!
Heather