Monday, November 14, 2011

11/14/11 - Becoming The Person God Wants Me To Be

Over the past couple of months my heart has been stirring with many thoughts. I think about coming to blog, to write it out, but the words fail me and the Holy Spirit stops me.

God is refining me. I am not the same person I was a month ago, a year ago or even 3 years ago. When I think about who I was even three years ago I shutter. His sanctification process has been so intense, but exciting. Learning to be like Christ is an endless frontier

He's showing me even more the importance of 1) Being Christ-centered in every action of every day. 2) Living out biblical womanhood in my life and 3) Being focused on the ministry He's called me to (being a wife/mom and starting a marriage ministry with my husband)

This has allowed me to have a single, pin point, focus in a way I've never experienced before. Again hard to put into words, but in this book I am reading (Entrusted with the Heart of a Child) she talks about how God gives us a puzzle when we're saved and as we go about the process of sanctification the puzzle takes shape and we start to see the bigger picture of what God has called for us to do.

In the last year I've seen this puzzle take shape even more and it's exciting.

My faith is strong because of the good things He has done. I look forward to what the next few months and years will bring.

1 comment:

- Kailene said...

I could write the same words about my own life right now! The process of refinement... taking off the old self and claiming a NEW identity, daily.