God's ways are completely, totally opposite of the things of this world. Do we grasp how backwards His ways are to the watching world?
Are we really ready to be fools for Christ?
What does a fool for God look like?
- They realize how little they really know
- They are willing to seek reconciliation no matter how wrong they have been
- They are not concerned with self at all
- They love to serve others
- They are desperately aware of their spiritual needs
- They are humble at any ministry God may allow them to do
- They consider others more important than themselves
- They compare themselves with Christ-likeness, not others
- They freely offer forgiveness
- They are grieved when they sin
- They are willing to boldly confront sin
- They are full of grace through the power of the cross
- They are willing to be obedient, not matter what it may look like
- They are dependent on the Holy Spirit for the power to live the Christian life
How we may become fools for our great Savior and King!