Tuesday, April 12, 2011

04/12/11 - Seeking

But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you search Him with all your heart and all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

And My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find me when you search for Me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29: 12-12

The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him. Lamentations 3:25

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:10a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you seeking with all your heart?

Pride, worry, lack of prayer, and misplaced heart affections will keep you from the blessings of God.

No comments: