Monday, April 11, 2011

04/11/11 - My need

My silence has been good. God has pointed out, pressed in more, and helped me see more my need for the daily gospel in my life.

Pruning is painful. It hurts. It's uncomfortable.

But it's so worth it!

I am seeing God not allowing me to get away from His corrective hand. I want to run, in my flesh. But I want to be willing to surrender it all. It's all His.

I want His transformation in my life.

I will move forward, cautiously asking the Spirit to be ever present in my words, my posts, and my life.

Here's a great message from Paul Tripp: The Difference Between Amazement and Faith

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your words ("I will move forward, cautiously asking the Spirit to be ever present in my words, my posts, and my life")are my heart's desire, as well. May we listen as He promises to lead us (Psalm 32:8).
With you for Him,
Wendy Gunn