Thursday, March 24, 2011

03/25/11 - Break

I've been dealing with some emotional issues lately. I believe some of these issues have caused me to be a bit edgy.

So I've decided to take a break and I've ask God to heal my heart from some painful emotional experiences that have been an ever present for many years. God has brought things into light recently and I don't want to post blogs that are just a response of this issue.

I don't know how long I'll take a break, but I ask for prayer.

Healer by Kari Jobe is the cry of my heart!

2 comments:

Kainos said...

I understand your need for a break and will be praying for you as you do so.
Love in Christ,
Kelly

Catherine said...

I speak the peace of God into every area of your life. God thank you that you love Heather so much and that any hurt or junk from the enemy has to go and never return. The life of Jesus Christ be in your family, Satan, you back off from harassing them in Jesus name. Bless you Heather. You are an amazing woman of God. Keep on going, never quit:) You are blessed, Catherine