Saturday, February 19, 2011

02/19/11 - God's Blueprints

There's so much in my heart these days! So much I can't share yet, because we're waiting and watching the Lord for our next move.

God is beginning to show us His blueprints for our life.

It's a bit exciting!

He has put just the right people, right messages, right bible readings, all at the right time! I love how God works! He's a God of details!

Have you learned how God "speaks" to you? Look for His movement in your life. Look for His blueprints. You'll come to rest in the unknown because your plans may not be laid out perfectly, you know the One who has those plans and that His plans will be shown to you in His perfect timing!

2 comments:

Roxana said...

Amen to all that from the bottom of my heart! We see God's blueprints for our lives too, John and me, and we also are watching Him for our next move :)
And yes, He also works all details in leading us, and thank you so much, Heather, you were used by God for me! He has speaking to me for several months now through you.

Thank you so much!

Looking forward to share the things that God is leadingus to, and the next moves in our lives - in SUA and Romania.

Love in Christ our Savior,
Roxana

Heather "Paulsen" Patenaude said...

Thanks for sharing Roxana! I am glad that God has used my post to help speak to you!

Heather