Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12/22/10 -God's Will

Lately I've had this thought over and over: The safest place to be is in God's will.

Often I think I have some type of control over the safety of my kids or my husband. Or I believe I am safe if I go here or do this. But really there's only one place I am safe: in God's will!

I have a couple of friends leaving for the mission field in South Africa. As they leave, knowing they are in God's will, I know they will be safe. Being in His will isn't a guarantee of a pain-free life, but it a guarantee of a peace-filled life!

As you have questions about emotional purity, future relationships, or guarding your heart, the safest place for you is in God's will. Learning what His will is and following that is where you'll be the safest!

So yes, being in God's will is the safest place!

No comments: