Friday, December 31, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
God has continued to bless us with his GRACE, for which we are so undeserving!
Rest: We were able to take two vacations (one mini) up to the Dells. Vacations are a perfect time to bond as a family, and we were able to make some memories to last a life time!
Academics: This year we continued home schooling and have been able to enjoy watching the boys grow in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
Couponing: This year can be characterized by a year that we learned the art of “super couponing”. It’s been a fun way to save money!
Every day life is pretty basic. Often at the store when people see we have three boys we hear, “You have your hands full.” Yes, we do, but we wouldn’t want it any other way!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
John, Heather, Miles, Luke & Clark
(our Christmas card and letter this year)
Friday, December 17, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
- Do I ever exaggerate the truth?
- When sharing a story do I paint myself in a better light?
- When sharing a story do I paint another person in a worse light?
- When filling out forms (taxes, documents, etc) do I always share the correct information?
- When talking to my parents do I always tell them the things they need to know before make a decision, or do I leave out details in order to get my way?
- Have I ever covered up part of the story out of shame or guilt?
- Have I ever told someone, "Sure I got this or that done!" when you really didn't but plan on getting it done?
- When talking to my mate do I share thing that he or she should know about?