Friday, November 12, 2010

11/12/10 - Jesus Draw me Nearer

I've been listening to this song, over and over this week: Jesus Draw me Nearer

Maybe it will minister to your heart, the way it has mine!

Jesus draw me ever nearer
As I labour through the storm.
You have called me to this passage,
and I'll follow, though I'm worn.

May this journey bring a blessing,
May I rise on wings of faith;
And at the end of my heart's testing,
With Your likeness let me wake.

Jesus guide me through the tempest;
Keep my spirit staid and sure.
When the midnight meets the morning,
Let me love You even more.

Let the treasures of the trial
Form within me as I go -
And at the end of this long passage,
Let me leave them at Your throne.

3 comments:

MassielZ said...

Hello Heather, I have been following your blog for over a year and during the summer I read your book. The Lord used it greatly to minister to my heart, I think I never understood before what it meant to guard my heart. I love that song and hear it often too.
God bless

Roxana Ileana said...

Thank you so much for your posts over the years, and especially for "Jesus, draw me nearer" - it did so much minister to my heart.

And if you would like to, please pray for the beginning of my relationship with a young man from church, John - to be appropriate and biblical concerning "emotional purity".

Thak you.
Love in Christ,
Roxana Ileana

Heather "Paulsen" Patenaude said...

I'd be honored to pray for you Roxana!