Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/04/10 - The Art of Marriage

Maybe God has put Christian marriages on your heart. Maybe you'd love to do something in your local church about this burden.

Check out this link: The Art Of Marriage

Family Life today has put together videos that can be used as a Friday/Saturday workshop in YOUR church! Hosted by you or your pastor!

They are launching the video's on Feb. 11, 2010 and hoping many churches offer workshops that very weekend!

Pray, see if God is leading you to host this event at your church!

I've been praying, just waiting, and trying to not be too impulsive! ;-)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Heather, God has put Christian marriage on my heart (even though I'm a never-married single woman). The past few years I've been reading so many books on marriage, praying for my married friends, praying for the marriages in my church, and encouraging the women around me to follow God's plan for womanhood and femininity. It weights heavy on my heart, because I truly believe that the enemy attacks marriages and families to try to pick them off one at a time (thereby crippling churches). Lastly, on a side note, I'd like to give a "shout out" to your readers about Weekend to Remember. My church participates in these conferences. Friends of mine, Ladd & Heidi, are now coordinators because they can attest to the Lord's hand at work in their marriage through Weekend to Remember. They highly recommend it. :)