Sunday, October 17, 2010

10/17/10 - Post True Woman

After a wonderful weekend with other like minded women at True Woman, I'm home and today has been a bit of a reflective, quiet day.

Two of my sons complained of either a tummy ache or a sore throat. So I stayed home from church and just cuddled my boys.

I'm thinking of a few new things for the blog and would love to get some feed back.

Mary Kassian has written a new book: Girls Gone Wise There's 20 points of a "girl gone wise" to the "girl gone wild."

Also True Woman will be posting videos of all their main sessions.

So I am thinking...out loud here...of using "Girls Gone Wise" as a bible study for us to go through. Each week, I'll post my thoughts, Mary's video from her blog, and other insights about that week's chapter. I would hope that you'd buy a copy of Mary's book to read along and share what God is teaching you. What do you think?

I am also planning on sharing each of the session I attended. There was some great info and in 2008 I shared my notes. I think I'll wait till all the videos are up on the True Woman website.

What do you think?

2 comments:

To the Hot Stuff said...

hi! i've just finished reading your book. i'm from the philippines and i heard that your book isn't very common here, so i feel blessed to have read it. the things you mentioned were difficult to do, but it really has helped me a lot, in remaining strong and pure according to God. i'm together with you in praying that more women would discover that they have a choice to remain pure emotionally :)

http://samanthacoronado.blogspot.com

Heather "Paulsen" Patenaude said...

Samantha!

Wonderful! The book has been published in the Philippines and it's great to hear how God is using it!!

Heather