Thursday, September 23, 2010

09/23/10 - Best of True Woman 2008

"Best of True Woman 2008" is hard to pin point because the entire conference was top of the line and very encouraging in my journey to biblical womanhood.

But, one of my favorite talks (and one I've listened to a handful of times since then) was by Mary Kassian "We've Come a Long Way Baby".

It was through this talk that I realized how much feminism has torn at the fabric of our culture and how, like the air I breath, it has filtered it's way into my life. It's powerful to break down the heart of feminism and to see the core of what it really is.

Mary Kassian (YIPPEE) will be at Fort Worth True Woman and if you want to win two tickets to the entrance of the conference (doesn't include transportation and lodging) then leave a comment.

Also, I will be at the Fort Worth True Woman conference and you'll also win an autographed copy of my book, delivered in person!

The drawing will be tomorrow (Friday) at 9 pm central time!

No comments: