Tuesday, July 20, 2010

07/20/10 - Acts 24:16

Acts 24:16: So I always take pains to have a clear conscience toward both God and man.

Do you take pains to have a clear conscience?

For me, this verse means that I am to live my life above the board. To not be shady. Never look to cut a corner, in anything! To refuse to tell "little white lies". To live in honor before my Lord. To be humble with others. To confess sins and ask for forgiveness when needed. To not take advantage of others. To never fear "getting caught" in doing anything.

I will strive to teach my sons this...of course right not they're having a silly conversation about flying above poop...yes they are little boys ;-)

But in all seriousness, I want my sons to walk in integrity in all they do, in their relationships, in their work, with their friends, at their church, and in all other areas of life.

No comments: