Friday, March 19, 2010

03/19/10 - One Week, really!

How has it been a week since I posted last?! We've had some AMAZING spring weather around here. Also we "sprung" forward with our clocks. My normal early morning post time hasn't happened because we've all slept in a bit longer.

Plus I've had a couple of long nights with a teething baby.

This time of year is just so amazing. When you've been "locked" up all winter, it's amazing to be outside. So refreshing!

I've been cleaning up our "winter catch all areas". Putting away winter boots, coats, gloves, and hats. I've done a bit of reorganizing, throwing away, and cleaning of those areas that seem to get neglected over the winter. (They get neglected because they're enclosed, but not heated...burr!)

What have you been up to this week?

2 comments:

A HopeFul Romantic said...

I've been cleaning, enjoy outside, thinking, doing school, and loving my youth group! =D
It's been great weather!

Abigail said...

Even though the weather in the south has been awesome, I've been stuck inside for the past two weeks - first the flu, then a nasty cough and pneumonia! But the Lord gives grace even when I was ready to just bawl my eyes out. Thankfully, I'm finally on the mend!