Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12/29/09 - Revelation

I just finished the book of Revelation last night. As I read it was a reminder to me how we are to keep our eternal "glasses" on.

Often I find myself just thinking of the here and now, the years on this earth. But I must not be discouraged! One day, for all eternity, I will be in a place where there is no need for light because Jesus will illuminate everything.

When we look around at our culture, the sin, the depravity of it all, we know the final outcome, and in this we rest!

1 comment:

Jason DeVelvis said...

Great thought. Revelation definitely shows us the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Next time you read it, try reading it with the question "What does this mean to me, right now?" on your mind. Revelation opens up and becomes a completely different book