Saturday, November 21, 2009

11/21/09 - Prayer

The past couple of weeks have been stressful and unsettling. I will explain more later, but I ask for your prayers for my family...my extended family.

My husband and I are doing great, our boys are healthy, we have much to be thankful for...however life is full of conflict and concerns.

I am reminded daily of God's great care and concern in my life. For the details He shows off through. I cling to His word, His love, and His never ending grace!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Father, You are Sovereign, awesome, and victorious! I thank You that you are fully aware of everything that Heather and her family is facing right now. I ask for protection, peace, and provision from Your hand and heart. Please cancel every attack and assignment on this family, and please release Your favor upon them as a shield. May they all turn their eyes to You, knowing You are GOOD, and in their weakness, You are their strength. Father, I thank you that You work all things for the good of those who love You, and that You strengthen and empower Your people who call on Your Name. Cover this family under the shelter of Your wings, and please fight this battle for them. Be glorified, Oh Sovereign King! In Jesus' Name, amen.

Christine said...

PS You don't need to post the prayer I prayed for you. :) I just wanted you to know that someone lifted you and your family up! Be blessed! Have a beautiful, peaceful, grace-filled Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.