Thursday, October 15, 2009

10/15/09 - Forget it!

Isaiah 43:18

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!

Do you dwell on your past mistakes? Do you say, "Boy, I wish I would have know this years ago."? Does looking back prevent you from moving forward?

Well, here we read to forget it! Don't dwell on the past! You've grown, you've learned, and God's changed you! He's doing something new, so let Him have His way!

What new thing is He doing in your life?

2 comments:

Amy johnson said...

Amen! that is such a needed message for me today, as today marks one years since the young man who was courting me ended our relationship. God seems to be doing something else in my life, and I need to embrace it, and let God--be GOD! thank you for posting that today! many, many blessings on you!

Evelyn said...

Before I met Christ looking back was looking at something that was so good, and what was stoped by a car accident. But when I got new life I started to go forvard, not to look on past. Sometimes when I feel a litle sad I look to the past and smile `cause im past I lived in a sin, I`m now a new-born child of God and I don`t care about the past. God knew all the time what He was doing, and finaly I found Him, so I look to the future!

P.S. Sorry about mistakes, I`m not good in english... :-)