Thursday, October 9, 2008

10/09/08 - Cleaning out the Sanctuary

Today I am leaving for True Woman 2008. (True Woman Promo Video) I can not even begin to express how excited I am to be going to this conference. God blessed me with this conference when I didn't think it would be possible.

I've spent much time in prayer asking God to prepare me for whatever I am to take from the conference.

I will be gone till Saturday and I want to leave you with something for you to do while I am gone!
Leslie Ludy, in her book Authentic Beauty, shared with her readers a "Cleaning out the Sanctuary" processes. I've added the links below for you to print and use for your own personal retreat!

Part One
Part Two

God Bless you and I can't wait to share with you what God teaches me at True Woman!

No comments: