Monday, August 11, 2008

08/11/08 - God's Grace

Do we realize how much we walk in God's grace?

Lately I have been impressed with how much we take for granted the grace and safety we walk in. From daily activities like driving to work to simple things we don't even think about, like breathing.

Each day as I expedience health, as I have healthy kids (okay beside a fever and one child throwing up this weekend...I mean serious health issues), a hardworking, healthy husband, a great house, wonderful friends, and just a host of other blessings from God, I want to be mindful of God's grace.

I don't deserve any of this! I don't deserve eternal life! I don't deserve peace or blessings! But with God's grace I have these things!

Thank you Lord for your amazing and undeserving grace!

No comments: