Wednesday, July 2, 2008

07/02/08 - A Girl's Eyes

I received this comment:

"Can I ask a question: It was recently said by a friend that there was nothing in the eyes of the girl that he was interested in. I think he means by that no interest. If a girl is guarding her heart and trying to be emotionally pure and the guy hasn't proclaimed himself and said what his intentions are.... do you think an interest would show in her eyes or should show? I am thinking that it won't necessarily because she hasn't given herself permission to because she is guarding her heart and her emotions and can't. Can you give me some input?"

I think that it would depend on each girl. Some girls can't help but show their interest in their eyes. Other girls are able to be restrained completely.

What do other readers think?

3 comments:

Pearls and Diamonds said...

I agree that it depends on the girl...Lauren (my sister-in-law) tried valiantly to hide her feelings, but they always shone in her eyes. Others seem to have completely eluded all suspicion. Just because a girl's interest isn't evident in her eyes, doesn't mean a guy should be encouraged--she may simply need a logical reason to decide if she's interested or not. Those are my thoughts. :) Abigail @ Pearls and Diamonds

MInTheGap said...

Not being a girl, I would say that from a guy's perspective that it might be hard for a girl to control her interest being shown on her face. But I would agree with you, Heather, that it would depend on the girl.

I think a lot of how your body reflects what you're thinking, and if you don't have good control of what you're thinking, then it will be reflected, even if you aren't saying it.

Anonymous said...

For me, it depends on the situation on whether or not I show my interest in a guy. Curently, a young man has shown interest, and I have no idea whether or not he knows my own side of things. When it is just the two of us, it might show in my eyes but I really couldn't tell you. I just hope he doesn't base his actions based on whether or not I am open with my interest.