I am still coughing today, laying low, but feeling a wee bit better!
But this has felt like a real Monday: sick mom, cranky kids, messy house, five loads of laundry, and dishes to be done! When I was single, this would have been a day I would have crawled back in bed and stayed there till about 10!
But that's not possible!
Although, it's been a long day already (and it's only 1:30 pm) I have much to be thankful for (in no particular order):
- My boys, who are both napping!
- Beautiful weather (windows are wide open).
- A husband who works hard to provide for us.
- The love and support of my family.
- Friends who encourage, love, and support me!
- My amazing church family.
- The ability to function without chronic pain.
- All my basic needs met...actually above and beyond my basic needs.
- The fellowship this past weekend at the convention!
- The freedom to worship Christ openly in this nation.
- The peace in my heart that only comes from knowing Christ.
- My local library.
- Vacation next week! YIPPEE!
- High speed Internet
- The health of my parents and in-laws...it's great to have grandparents around!!
- A wonderful marriage.
Ah...that's what I needed! Just to write all that I have to be thankful for! Now I can move forward to having a better day.