Monday, May 5, 2008

05/05/08 - Your Story

I have a wonderful friend, Rebekah. I am so thankful for her and our friendship. You never would have put us together as friends because our personalities are different.

Rebekah is soft spoken, thoughtful, a deep thinker, analytical, calm, and reserved (in a very good sense of the word).

If you know me, or have gotten to know me through my book or blog you'll know I am not soft spoken or calm and can get excited very easily...not always a good thing.

But our friendship has blossomed over the past 10 months and I always look forward to our time together. My boys also love Bekah and look forward to her time at our house.

Rebekah is a single 26 year old woman who has a gift for writing. Her blog posts today are worth sharing (every blog she writes is worth sharing, but these especially)!

Are you wondering if God is every going to write your love story? Read her two posts from today. Start with this ONE! Then read part TWO!

I have interviewed Rebekah and two other single women...so look for more to come from them on being single.

No comments: