Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Name

Someone commented about my name and I want to clear things up. My legal name is Heather Patenaude. When we met with Crossway Publishers about my book contract, the discussion came up about my name, should we keep Paulsen or change it to Patenaude.

Since the book was first published with Paulsen my publisher, my husband and I agreed to keep Paulsen. I clearly asked my husband in that meeting if he was okay with me using Paulsen. He was fine with that. Since my blog is assoicated with my book I use the name Heather Paulsen, but my name is Heather Patenaude!

I just wanted to clear that up!!

P.S. If your on facebook, make sure you join the Emotional Purity Group!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't like you using your maiden name, but I can say that! I'm your mom! XO

MInTheGap said...

Speaking of your book-- how's it going? It's on my queue to read, but I've had a hard time reading anything in paper.