Thursday, January 31, 2008

01/31/08 - Faith Like A Child

Being a mom the statement of Jesus in Matthew 18: 3 has a whole new meaning.

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

My two boys never know what is coming in the days ahead. They trust us to take them to fun places, to care for them, feed them, bathe them, bless them with toys, and generally care for their every need.

Never has my son Miles said, "Mom, I am really worried where dinner is going to come from." Or "Mom, I really don't know what my future holds." Or "Dad, am I ever going to get married?!?"

He has pure faith in my husband and me to take care of him, to give him what he needs to a happy, healthy life!

I long for this child-like faith to mulitply in my life with my heavenly Father!

No comments: