Tuesday, January 22, 2008

01/22/08 - Second cup of coffee

I am on my second cup of coffee. That's a lot for me. Most mornings I don't drink coffee, maybe three times a week. Well, at 5 am my oldest son woke up wet, thirsty, and hungry. So I've been up for almost 4 hours!

It's been a rough week for me. Just a lot of yucky stuff with this rental property we own. Of course, it happens to all be happening in the middle of the coldest spell of the year! Temps over the weekend dipped to -20 wind chill!

In all of this, I am reminded how great I have it! I have absolutely NOTHING to complain about.

God is personal and intimately acquainted in all my ways. He's working in my life and challenging me to be more like Him!

My husband is supportive and loving, even though there are times I feel like I just make things more complicated!

Both of my kids are healthy, happy, and just pure joy!

My social network is strong! I have many friends who'd drop anything to come and help me.

My house is warm and my belly is full! What more can I say!

No comments: