Tuesday, January 8, 2008

01/08/08 - Prayer

Lord,

We come before you today, this moment, to ask for your grace to be poured out in our lives. We ask that you bless us with peace and joy that only comes from you.

Lord cause our lives to be lived in such a way that others want to know what we have that they may not have and that is You Lord, we have You! May our lives be a testimony of your goodness and faithfulness. We long to please you with our lives.

I pray for the readers of my book and blog, Lord, I ask that they come here and are refreshed. That they see your love, grace and hope throughout everything I say. I ask that you bless them with the peace to wait fully on your timing.

Lord, I pray for those who are lukewarm in their faith. I ask that you cause the Spirit to stir in them a desire to be all that You want them to be. I pray that they see the shallowness of not being totally sold out, of not being willing to do what You ask of them and the fact that they are selling themselves short of Your blessings.

Thank you Lord for being all knowing, all powerful and so gracious. I thank You for the way You deal with Your children, so gently and patiently!

Praise You Lord above!

No comments: