Friday, January 4, 2008

01/04/08 - Aggressive Girls

One complaint I recently have heard is how aggressive girls are these days. They don't take no for an answer, they call non-stop, they flirt for attention and they make sure they are getting attention from a guy they like.

How many of you know a girl who is just over the top with her flirting towards a guy? She knows how to be loud and obnoxious with men, and calls it flirting!

Guys read Proverbs 5 & 7...this is the woman to avoid.
Read Proverbs 31...this is the woman to find!

Girls ask yourself if you are a type of girl who flirts, is not happy unless a guy is giving you attention or just simply likes when the guys in a group are paying attention to you and not another girl? Ask yourself if you get annoyed at another girl who is getting more attention than you? Are you aggressive with guys? Or do you let them lead?

Being a woman who patiently waits for God is a rare jewel!!

4 comments:

Molly said...

I know I never comment your blog, but I do read it. I just wanted to say thank you for that post! I needed that, so thank you!

Morgan Elyse said...

I've never commented on your blog either, but I read it! I was wondering if I could put this on blog (www.morgancoy.blogspot.com)? I will give you credit and also give the link back to your blog. Just leave a comment on my blog and let me know! Thanks, Morgan <><

Heather Paulsen said...

Yes, please use whatever you read! Also, I love comments! Thanks Molly and Morgan!

In and for Him,
Heather

Asia said...

I know I am late for posting a comment but I love this post. I know many girls that are aggressive and how they got attention. I use to want to be like them becuase they got attention. But I had to really think to myself, and I realize that that is not want God call his women to be. We should have a meek and quiet spirit.