Thursday, January 3, 2008

01/03/08 - Brokenhearted

Over the holidays I had one too many brokenhearted conversations with friends. Courtships gone awry, relationship dreams dashed, frustration at being single, and confusion about "friendships".

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.

I am praying for you! I am praying for those who are crushed in their spirit, who are brokenhearted, and who are crying out to God for peace, healing, and joy!

There are times I wish I could go get coffee with each of you and encourage your heart, face to face! My prayer is that you are blessed and encourage through my writing! Love to you all!

1 comment:

arcee said...

it is in these broken times that we (re)discover the patience and the kindness of God. as i mentioned to a friend recently, my ability to care for and be comforting to others grows out of such times as these.