Wednesday, January 2, 2008

01/02/08 - 2008

What am I looking forward to in 2008?

I asked you all this question, so I thought I'd share my answer!

I look forward to see who He brings together for marriage.

I look forward to new babies being born this year.

I look forward to watching my boys learn more about God.

I look forward to Meant For More and watching God put this young women's conference together.

I look forward to deepening friendships and relationships.

I look forward to watching more people grasp emotional purity in their lives!

I look forward to spending countless hours at the park this summer with a 2 and 3 year old.

I look forward to celebrating 5 years of marriage! (How did that go so fast!?!)

I look forward to ministering to the members of my Sunday School class.

I look forward to getting to know my readers better.

I look forward to growing in my own personal Christ likeness.

I look forward to being challenge to purify myself even more.

Lord willing I will be able to enjoy all these things!

1 comment:

allison said...

My mom just gave me your book to read and when I saw it I was like, "Hey! She's on xanga!" I am excited to read it. I don't usually get excited about books, but for some reason I am about this one.
Thanks!
Allison

www.xanga.com/smileygirl91