Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12/11/07 - Dry Bones

Last night I listened to Nancy Leigh DeMoss give a message about Dry Bones from the book of Ezekiel. If you have a chance to listen to it, I'd recommend it!

What I took from it was how in my own personal life I need daily revival. I need to daily be made new and fresh by God's Word in my life. I want my heart to be soft, open, and willing to hear what He is saying to me.

I want God's Spirit to be so present in my life that my bones never dry, that my life is alive with God's Spirit. I cry out to God for my heart to be so sensitive to Him, that I daily walk in love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control!

I pray you are encouraged today to seek God with a heart open to personal revival!

1 comment:

I AM COMPUTERS LTD said...

Yes i too i listen to this teaching and that bring more and more faith in our living God.