Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12/05/07 - Snow Globe



I woke up this morning and when I looked out my window it looked like I was living in a snow globe! This photo was taken looking north on the street I live on!
Big, fluffy flakes are falling and everything outside is coated in white. It's a winter wonderland!

All the grass, trees, fences, cars, houses, and bushes are white and beautiful.

I love how a new snowfall makes everything look so clean.

It reminds me of Isaiah 1:18b:

"Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool."

Thank you Lord for your grace to make our sins as white as a crisp, snowfall!

2 comments:

Lylah said...

i found your site from an old post on crystals :-)....your picture is breath taking....i love it...
i'm in the az desert..fat chance i'll see that view!

noticed your post on gossip. great thought. i wrote a spiel awhile ago....in case ur interested: http://lylahledner.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-stop-gossip.html

blessings!

Kaysie said...

Beautiful picture!
What a suprise to wake up to! :)

Kaysie