Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11/28/07 - Quiet Moments

It's very early this morning. My coffee is brewing in the kitchen and all my boys are still sleeping. My mind is racing with thoughts of God's goodness this morning.

In my walk with God I have seen Him do so many amazing things. He's a God of details and He loves to show off in those details. He is intimately acquainted with all my quirky ways! He if faithful, loving, and gentle.

God knows everyone, He sees everything, He is everywhere, and He cares about all that He knows and sees. He's powerful, mighty, everlasting, solid, unmovable, forgiving, graceful, patient, tender, and worthy of all praise and honor.

Why do I doubt Him? Why do I try to do things on my own?

I praise the Lord this morning for being the I AM, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the King of all kings, my wonderful Savior and my loving God! I pray that as you and I seek to know Him more we give Him the due honor that belongs only to Him!

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

Thank you for sharing this...when we see God as He truly is, why would we ever doubt Him?
Thanks.
Kaysie