Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11/27/07 - DTR

I got a question about DTR on my Facebook account. The basic question was about those friendship that would be weird to DTR because the friendship wouldn't require it.

Here's my response:

"Okay, about defining relationships, I hope I can clear it up.

If you are living a lifestyle of purity in all your relationship, you won't have to DTR, your life will show how you feel.

If you are in an ambiguous relationship and your intentions are not just clear because of the way you live your life, then yes, you should define the relationship.

So when I was single I didn't have this type of conversation with all my friends:"okay we're just friends, I don't like you like that."

I just lived a life of purity and that lifestyle just defined them.

Now with my husband, before we dated, I knew we needed to define our relationship because of how he was treating me (different than other girls) and because of my growing interest I had for him.

I think that there are relationships that DTR'ing can be weird, uncalled for and just plain awkward.

Now if you notice that a girl is reacting to you in an "I like you more than a friend" way. Then maybe you should reevaluate how you treat her."

Just wanted to share in case others feel the same way!

No comments: