Monday, November 5, 2007

11/05/06 - God's Billboards

Last week I had the chance to watch this young women, who I don't know, interact with someone I do know. This young lady was part of a Christian group that requires you to have faith and belief in order to join.

This young lady had an awful attitude! She didn't want to be doing what she was doing and she rolled her eyes at me when I asked her what her name was. I was quite puzzled by her attitude and when I walked away I thought to myself, "She's not being a good billboard!"

Those of us who know, love, and serve God in different ministries are God's billboards. People who are just "driving" past our lives have a chance to see God in our actions and words.

The world needs to see Kingdom people, living as Kingdom people! What a testimony we can be of God's grace, love, faithfulness, and kindness!

What do you want them to see? What is your billboard saying to the world around you?

No comments: