Monday, October 8, 2007

10/08/07 - Speaking

Tonight I am speaking at a local church and I have to admit I am more nervous about speaking tonight, then I have been in a long time. Why, you ask?

For the last 6 years I have compiled a folder full of note, stories, and talks. Whenever I have spoken, I normal give the basics of emotional purity. I have given the same talk a dozen times, but as I was preparing to speak tonight, I felt like God was asking me to to focus on other issues.

The other night I was up late just pouring over my notes and typing up a "new" talk. I felt like God wants me to focus on: Emotional Purity, Emotional Integrity and Emotional Faithfulness.

The last issue of faithfulness is in response to the growing rise in emotional affairs I am seeing and hearing about. This is what makes me a bit nervous to talk about. It's an issue that has not been addressed as much as I believe is needed, so tonight I will be speaking directly about emotional affairs.

So if you think about me today, please pray for the Holy Spirit to speak through me and that I will speak His words and not mine!

Also, check out the review link to read a new reader review.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying, Honey! XO

arcee said...

Could you share some of your thoughts and research on this? I'd like to know more!-- Rebekah

arcee said...

Oops, since I didn't log in first, this might be a duplicate comment...but I wanted to know if you could share some of your thoughts and research that went into your speaking event...--Rebekah