Friday, October 5, 2007

10/05/07 - Seeking God

There is a song from Kari Jobe Band called: The More I Seek You

"The more I seek You, the more I find You.
The more I find You, the more I love You.
I want to sit at Your feet,
Drink from the cup in Your hand,
Lay back against You and breath,
Feel Your heartbeat.
This love is so deep,
It's more than I can stand.
I melt in Your peace.
It's overwhelming. "

My heart feel so full of this message today. How I long for the children of God to seek Him so passionately, not holding anything back from seeking Him fully!

When I was in college I was a lukewarm follower of Jesus for a short season of my life. I was riding the fence. (I was misrable!) I clearly remember the night God asked me, "Are you going to be hot or cold, because you are being lukewarm and I am going to spit you out of my mouth?"

That was life changing night!

Since that night, I have sought God with everything in my power. I have laid aside whatever it takes to know, to really know, the heart of my God. I long for His purity in my life. I long to please Him, with my life, my blog, my family, my relationships, my thoughts, my actions, and with my whole being.

The blessings that come from this total devotion to God are indescribable! There are no words.

If you are struggling with waiting on God and trusting Him with your future, seek Him with everything! Fight for your relationship with Him. Make it your number one priority and just watch God bless you with peace that only He can give!

No comments: