Tuesday, August 28, 2007

08/28/07 - Happy Anniversary














Last year and 36 years ago
Happy Anniversary to my parents Arne and Julie!
My parents started dating at 16 and 17, they were married when my mom was 19 and my dad was 20!
My parents have always been emotionally faithful to each other. I have never seen either one of them look outside their marriage for emotional satisfaction. You may say, "Well, ya never know." No, I know! They were and still are each other's best friend!
Plus, my dad is a man of amazing integrity. He won't spend time alone with another woman. He turns his head at many TV commercials and he has done whatever it takes to be a family man (including taking a rather large cut in pay to work closer to his family).
My mom, well I don't think I have ever seen her have another guy friend. Actually, that makes me laugh just thinking about that scenario.
My parents were and are examples of emotional faithfulness!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mom and Dad!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I just saw this today...thanks, Honey! We had a special day! Dad just said, "she said everything except the time I walked on water!" XO