Monday, July 16, 2007

Proverbs 16

This morning our two boys slept in till 7:30! So my husband and I actually got our devotional in before they got up...you have to know this rarely happens!

So we turned to the Proverbs of the day, 16.

"The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord." vs. 1

"Commit your works to the Lord and your plans will be established." vs. 3

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord." vs. 33

Today as you go about your day cast all your plans into the Lord's hands. He will direct you and is intimately involved in your life choices.

No matter your material status we are called to commit our plans to Him.

What plans do you have that you want to give to the Lord?

2 comments:

Brianna C. said...

Thank you for sharing this...it was perfect for me today!

MInTheGap said...

Now, if I could only get my children to sleep in! It seems that they are little alarm clocks that must get up at the same time regardless of when they go to bed.

I'm glad you got time with your hubby to go through God's Word. Hope that you have a great day with a great God.