Saturday, July 7, 2007

MySpace.com

With our new high speed, super fast Internet I have finally gotten over to myspace. I had an account mainly to check my friend's site, but I never really surfed around because with dial up it took so long. If you're interested in it: www.myspace.com/emotionalpurity

Yesterday, I spent some time just looking at people's sites. My heart is so sad. Most of the people I can view are people I know and then their friends, and their friends...and on and on. Just is so sad what people will put out there for the whole world to see.

Sex, swearing (well with a * placed in such a way to not have the real swear word), rude comments, gross animated pictures, and shady activities filled site after site. I want to stand up and scream, "Are you really living for Christ!?!"

God wants us to not be lukewarm, stop being a fence rider!!! Choose the world or choose God. Living 100% for Him or for the world. What kind of an example are we to the world when our profile says we are Christians, yet our sites look no different! No wonder people think Christians are just full of hypocrisy!

Today is 7-7-07 and it's the seventh day of the week. Lots of talk about how seven is a lucky number and the biblical usage of 7. Last night my husband said, "What if Christ comes tomorrow?" This was before I spent time surfing the net. But what if Christ did come today?

What would Christ think of my life if He came today? Would He be pleased? Would He look at my blogs and say, "Thank you for spreading my good news around." Or would my life displease Him. Would my thoughts displease Him? Would the way I treat others make Him smile?

What would Christ think of your life? Your blog? Your myspace account?

Remember: "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I would that you were cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth." Revelation 3:15-16

Be HOT for God!

No comments: