Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day of Service

The past few days I have been helping my sister and brother-in-law pack up their house and clean up their new house (they're moving this weekend). My sister is also 9 months pregnant and has had some medical issues, plus she was having contraction for 10 hours yesterday. Needless, to say, all she can do is sit and watch us!

So I have been helping out as much as I can.

When I have times like this I wish I could do more, but I am limited by the fact I have a home and a family to care for.

Paul talks about this in 1 Cor. 7:33-35 He says that the married person's interested are divided. He also says the unmarried person is free to have undivided attention on what the Lord has for them.

Are your interested fully devoted on the Lord? How are you serving the body of Christ?

Fully enjoy this season of your life to serve distraction free!

No comments: